Hypnobirthing Class Content:
Through hypnobirthing classes, your partner will be able to help make your labour and delivery a loving, shared experience, making for a beautiful start to your life together with the addition of a new baby.
Course Content Overview:
Hypnosis demystified!, Hypnobirthing, How it Works, Advantages, Baby Birth Partner, Birth Stories, Birthing Culture, Vocabulary for Calm and Safe Birth, Breathing Techniques, Birthing Muscles, Mind and Body Connection and its effects on Birthing, Fear and Pain Connections, Nervous System's role through pregnancy and birth, Relaxation techniques, Visualisation, Pelvic Floor Exercises, Nutrition, Bonding with Your Baby, Positions for Birth, Perineal Massage Graphs, Fear Release Techniques, Classic Signs of Labour, Stages of Labour, Due Date, Birth Plan, Birthing Ball, Bringing on Labour Naturally, Deepening Relaxation Techniques, Releasing of Negative Emotions, Fears and Limiting thoughts, Birth Rehearsal, Massage, Hospital List, Acupressure Points for Labour, Aromatherapy Remedies, Homeopathy Remedies, Natural Remedies, How to know when you are in pre-labour, Getting into the Zone with the 3 R's (Relaxation, Rhythm and Routine), Birth Partners Labour Guide, Knowing when to go to hospital or call the Caregiver Midwife, and lots more relaxation techniques! (Course Content May be Subject To Change)
- Confidence-Building Skills So That Birth Is Eagerly Anticipated
- Relaxation Techniques, Which Will Be Of Lifelong Benefit
- Confidently Release Fears Through Hypnosis Safely & Privately!
- Special Breathing Techniques For Relaxation & Birthing
What Will I Learn At Hypnobirthing?
Each hypnobirthing class will reduce your levels of fear about childbirth and give you the tools to relax, stay calm and be in control during your birth experience.Classes are informal with a flexible structure, where you and your partner will learn simple effective breathing techniques, self-hypnosis, deep relaxation, birth positions, along with the basic physiology of childbirth and much more.Course Overview:
- Hypnotherapy basics
- The birth process and its physiology
- Visualisations and deep relaxation
- Simple massage techniques
- Breathing exercise
- Building confidence through Hypnosis
- Preparation for childbirth
- Birth choices information
- Perineal massage to help prepare the body for a safe birth
- Fear-release methods to allow you to be relaxed and confident for the birth
- Self-hypnosis inducing deep relaxation for a gentle safe birth
- Visualisation exercises to keep you grounded, serene and positive
- How your mind and body work together efficiently and comfortably
"I would highly recommend Aisling's hypnobirthing classes and course. We learned to trust our bodies and our minds; we gained confidence and reassurance, to have a safe birth, which was filled with calmness, relaxation and beautiful baby bonding!" Nora & Derek
Discover How Hypnobirthing Can Help You Have A Natural Childbirth!
Reduced Medical Intervention, Fear, Anxiety & Pain.